Thursday 18 June 2009

Well I have just discovered a useful company called Vista Print they do business cards for £8.99 for 250 (plus VAT and postage) so about £14.00 they also do co-ordinated, stationary, headed paper, Pads, folders, pens, hats, mugs, postcards, calendars, gift tags, and address stickers and compliament slips. You have a large range of patterns and things to choose from to provide your company with a co-ordinated look. I have ordered address lables with our VAT number which we can now use on the top of all of our bills and well as a multitude of uses. Its a useful company but I will have to see what the quality is like before I fully recomend them but I am hopefull. This is a really good price as I have gone to a few printers and they were trying to charge me £84.00 for 250 which is a considerable difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment