Saturday 19 December 2009

Hello everyone mentioned that I was trying out a new printing company and am happy to report they are excellent. When Royal mail lost all the brochures I had ordered they have replaced them all for free and got them out to me in 5 days. I have also claimed back the money from the Royal Mail so may have had them for free which is even better. I have also ordered 2 mugs from them and have been pleased (i.e. picture of the hotel and the phone number) Also advertising postcards, more business cards, linen bags, tee-shirts, pens with the phone number on, gift vouchers and have been happy with them all. I would point out that this company regularly does special offers so if you are wanting something specific I would wait till it pops up. They seem to email me once or twice a week so I just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment