Monday 26 April 2010

It has been an age since I have had time to post anything! We have been full since last wednesday and look to be full till this wednesday and it has been a nearly full change every day. I am exhausted! To help our chamber maid as soon as a customer has checked out I have been dashing round stripping the room and puting in the right sheets and towels. Plus today is laundry collection day so everything has to be bagged and counted for collection this morning. Its hard work. I walked to the post box for a 5 min break and saw my neighbour who also has a guest house through the window. She came to the door to say hi and confided she was working in her PJ's as she had a full change as well! That reminds me I must buy some more black traksuit bottoms from Asda they are a bargain at £3.00 and are super comfy for dashing round our place.

No comments:

Post a Comment