Monday 1 March 2010

As regards the pen idea I leave them at another hotel in town their guests have a reason to be in my town and hopefully they will find their way back to me next time.

1 I signed up with the bed and breakfast directory and have had zero business through this channel I signed up for 2 years as its a good price so I am going to wait and see but I am not impressed so far.

2 remember you and your service are what you are selling. Most people are crap and need to have it handed to them on a plate how amazing you and your product are. (I am assuming) So now is not the time to hide your light under a bushell. If you are close to an amazing attraction say so you do pankakes for breakfast let them know and if you are doing something for free other people are charging for then point this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment