Tuesday 2 March 2010

Well chaps Ive had a day of it I can tell you. Woke up to a strange noise of running water and found that water was gushing out of the fire alarm break point I was therefore not happy camper. I then had a lady ring to confirm her booking of two rooms for which we only had one! I then rang the booking agent who had booked it for her to find the other room was actually for her colleague whose name we had so crisis averted as I had already booked out 4 rooms for that night and was hoping not to have a 5th! Picked out my new dryer and have installed it woo hoo. However it turns out the water problem was caused by the pipe to the sewage being undone somewhere and was pouring in behind the tanking and when it got to the top of the tanking of the basement it poured in over the top lovely! so my virtually new carpet is covered in filtered sewage water and we can't use any of the rooms on the back of the hotel. Everything in my bedrooms stinks of sewage lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment