Friday 5 March 2010

Well I went to the Welcome to Yorkshire meet and great yesterday and learned a few things. One is that they are extraordinarily nieve. The impression I get from them is that they seem to think people don't get rated because they worry they aren't good enough. They simply havn't realised people don't see it as important and certainly don't see any financial value in it. I myself pay £409 per year for the pleasure of being a member of the AA (do we hear some sarcasm?) and in 5 years can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who have said they have heard about us from the AA. I think partly it is to do with our name it begins with a C. This may not initially make any sense but if you had an AA book and were looking for a place to stay you start ringing at the start of the section which is in alphabetical order and work through by the time they get to C in my town its too late and they are already fixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment