Friday 5 March 2010

Second they are pushing Business Link which is a really good organisation providing free (Yes chaps thats free!) courses on all sorts of things marketing, first aid, financial planning, VAT and all sorts. They ask that you cancel if you can't come 48 hours in advance which I don't think is unreasonable. I am signed up for Marketing your business and another marketing one. If they are any good I will report back. They hold these courses all over and quite a number of times so you can fit them into your schedule . They are also different times of day which helps as well.

I would also recomend that you all have a look at the carbon trust web site which provides interest free loans for improvements to your business to save energy. I am considering applying for one to have all of our windows replaced with PVC as at the moment they are very draughty sash windows which are a pain to paint. We will see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment