Monday 29 March 2010

Hi chaps , well last week Simon and I went on Accounting and Bookeeping course with business link. I thought it would be things to do to help you with your accounts ie practical exercises and things like that. It was absolutely no practical help what so ever. Basically the advice was for people who were in the pre-start up stage and was telling them to make sure they keep proper records as you can get done if you don't. Also that you should take on an accountant or at least a trained book keeper. Therefore I wasn't really impressed with the course. However I am going on another course with business link about maximising your web site so I will report back what I think. However I suppose it is all free so we can't complain. The link is -
www.businesslinkyorkshire.co.uk/events

No comments:

Post a Comment