Saturday 28 February 2009

Not sure if I put this in the section about brochures but when you have them done whatever you do, do not put your prices on it. Design your brochure in such a way that a tariff can be slotted into it or put them on a separate sheet which you include with your brochure or I guarantee that your rates will change before you run out of brochures.

Tip I have just picked up from the B&B book I am currently reading buy an accordion file with at least twelve pockets and label them per month i.e. Jan and put any receipts for that month in each section to save work for your accountant and money for you.

As regards taking pets I myself don’t but I wouldn’t jump to a knee jerk reaction to animals. A lot of people like to travel with their dogs especially and with the cost of kennels being prohibitive they can’t afford to go away and do so. Where I live there is only one place I know that takes them in the entire town so I would look at the competition and decide if it would put you ahead of the pack buy taking them. It is up to you but as long as you clean thoroughly I see no problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment