Monday 23 February 2009

Top Tip – Be very careful if you choose to change the name of the establishment make sure it is not too similar to any other establishments nearby as this can cause endless confusion. I have personally had this problem as my place is called the Camberley and just up the road is a very large hotel called the Kimberley. Further confusion is also caused by the fact that my name is Kimberley so I try not to say my name when answering the phone as you have reached Kimberley at the Camberley would be rather like a tongue twister. Many people choose names that begin with an A as this means that you are at the top of any alphabetical list but the choice is yours. I would also recommend that the name is not too long as it increases your printing costs and makes it difficult to spell. Keep it short and catchy and easy to say and spell. Some people also like to use descriptive words such as Acorn Lodge and then you can use an acorn theme in your stationary and signs etc but again this is personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment