Saturday 28 February 2009

Speak to your local shops and try and get a good deal for your guests. I myself have been lucky and have just got vouchers for free facials from Molton Brown I haven’t yet decided what to do with them as I could send them out with confirmations or pop them in rooms for guests to use. Its free advertising for them and a nice treat for my guests a good job all round. Be careful not to clutter up the rooms with too many things though as you can get bombarded with coupons from restaurants. We keep the coupons in a box and when someone is discussing where to go for dinner we give them out then. However if you promise to send your guests to certain salons you can get a good discount so at least you are benefiting. When I worked at a large hotel we used to get a 50% off coupon for Peter Gothard on a regular basis for our referrals. There are few perks in this business make sure you get the ones you are entitled to.

No comments:

Post a Comment